Monday, March 9, 2009

Work work work while I sing this song

I recently thought it would be a good idea to take on another project. I'm a full time first-year teacher. Lead guitar player/singer in an up and coming roots rock band, and have recently pioneered a new company, Lion Heart Kombucha , selling Kombucha tea and teaching classes on how to make it. "Why not do some textbook publishing on the side" I thought to myself, so I contacted a friend in New York and signed up to make 2 chapters worth of bonus material to supplement a new Algebra 2 textbook. Little did I know that 2 chapters means 12 sections, each section requiring 4 pages of problems. It takes me about 1 hour per page, so if my math is right (and it is), that means I need an extra 48 hours. Oh, and did I mention the deadline was yesterday and I only have 10 out of 48 pages done. (insert curse words here)

1 comment: